Milestone is looking for people with a degree in Finance, Economics or Management to join its SAP Finance team.
What we value:
- Degree and/or Master’s in Finance, Economics or Management (mandatory);
- Academic knowledge of analytical and general accounting is a plus;
- Curiosity and desire to pursue and embrace a challenge in the IT sector;
- Skill and dexterity to apply financial knowledge in a technological environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Keen critical sense;
- Full-time availability, starting in July;
- English fluency, written and oral (mandatory).
- Initial insertion in a trainee academy specialising in SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling;
- Acquisition of theoretical and practical knowledge of financial processes in a SAP solution environment;
- On-the-job follow-up for the practical application of learnings, through a survey of business requirements and process design;
- Follow-up and support in the implementation and testing of business process systems;
- Involvement and participation in the design and implementation of project solutions for customers, as part of a Milestone project team.
What you’ll find:
- A team with vast business know-how to accompany your growth and progression;
- A great work environment. Our employees say work-life balance, diversity, teamwork and business ethics are the most important aspects of working at Milestone;
- The positive attitude that drives us and allows us to manage frustrations or vicissitudes;
- A dynamic and open-minded team;
- Your growth depends on what you aspire to. We’ll make sure you’re involved in setting your goals and that you have a personal development and training plan that will help you to achieve those goals.
If you believe this is the right fit, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject Trainee(IF)_2022.