Milestone is looking for someone with experience in Microsoft licensing and services to join its Modern Workplace team.
What we value:
- Degree in Computer Engineering or related area;
- More than 5 years’ experience in leading and managing Microsoft services teams;
- Experience in consulting service projects;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft technologies (certification is a plus), preferably in O365 solutions (Exchange, One Drive for Business, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, Teams, Power Platform; M365 security and compliance; Enterprise mobility and security; Microsoft Power Platform; Azure);
- Project management certification;
- Good and objective problem analysis and resolution skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Proper time management;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work well in a team;
- English fluency.
- Develop the Microsoft licensing and services team with a focus on collaboration and workplace systems based on Microsoft 365 and Azure platform technologies.
- Coordinate the development of business opportunities and develop solutions for customers;
- Develop the offering, identify Microsoft business opportunities and adjust commercial capacity to sales cycles;
- Ensure support to all those involved in the implementation of Microsoft solutions;
- Adjust and interlink Microsoft offerings to the business needs identified with current or prospective customers;
- Lead multi-disciplinary project teams to deliver quality service projects underpinned by appropriate project methodologies and tools;
- Promote the professional development of team members and steer knowledge sharing and training activities;
- Grow in the design, development, integration and delivery of functional solutions and processes for customers with customised systems;
What you’ll find:
- A team with vast business know-how to accompany your growth and progression;
- A great work environment. Our employees say work-life balance, diversity, teamwork and business ethics are the most important aspects of working at Milestone;
- The positive attitude that drives us and allows us to manage frustrations or vicissitudes;
- A dynamic and open-minded team;
- Your growth depends on what you aspire to. We’ll make sure you’re involved in setting your goals and that you have a personal development and training plan that will help you to achieve those goals.
If you believe this is the right fit, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject MDM_2022.