Accruent, a leading provider of asset and wealth management solutions, announced in early January that it has entered a partnership with Milestone.
With this partnership, Accruent joins a European partner with expertise in the sale, implementation and maintenance of large-scale enterprise solutions.
Meridian, an engineering document management (EDM) solution, provides a single source of truth, configurable workflows to streamline collaboration with internal departments, and ensures all document changes are versioned and audited for regulatory compliance.
Maintenance Connection is a computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) solution that optimises manufacturing performance through proactive maintenance and empowers users to improve organisation and execute preventive maintenance.
These solutions will help Portuguese organisations to:
- ensure global and immediate access to engineering documentation
- seamlessly connect all internal and external stakeholders throughout the asset lifecycle
- reduce downtime through asset intelligence and preventative maintenance that minimises costly unplanned outages
- decrease maintenance costs by streamlining work order completion and maximising resource efficiency
- improve labour efficiency with better resource scheduling and faster asset repair times
Maria Pinto, CAD & ECM Business Unit Director explains, “Our business unit’s focus on construction, industry and infrastructures provides a natural partnership that will help meet our customers’ business requirements and search for more efficient and productive solutions.”