Milestone is looking for someone with Project Manager experience to join its Treasury Solutions team.
What we value:
- Experience in Financial Information Systems (preferably SAP);
- Treasury knowledge, particularly in investments and financial operations (mandatory);
- Experience in a project environment;
- Consolidated experience in presenting and discussing solutions with customers;
- Experience in leading functional and technical analysis meetings and workshops;
- Experience in analysing and specifying business rule requirements and producing documentation;
- Discussion and persuasion skills;
- Experience as a Business Analyst is a plus;
- English fluency.
- Integration into a multidisciplinary treasury solutions team;
- Develop technical treasury expertise;
- Monitor more junior members of the team;
- Step out of your comfort zone and have an end-to-end involvement in the projects you dedicate yourself to;
- Be involved in multi-tool projects that will contribute to growth and add value to your career path;
- Participate in national and international projects.
What you’ll find:
- A team with vast business know-how to accompany your growth and progression;
- A great work environment. Our employees say work-life balance, diversity, teamwork and business ethics are the most important aspects of working at Milestone;
- The positive attitude that drives us and allows us to manage frustrations or vicissitudes;
- A dynamic and open-minded team;
- Your growth depends on what you aspire to. We’ll make sure you’re involved in setting your goals and that you have a personal development and training plan that will help you to achieve those goals.
If you believe this is the right fit, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject PMTreasury_2022.